The Warriors are proudly sponsored by the following:
Elephant & Wheelbarrow – St Kilda
The Elephant & Wheelbarros in St Kilda has been a proud sponsor of the Warriors for the past 2 seasons. The Warriors have been able to hold major events at the venue including Jersey Presentations, Poker Fundraising nights and of course Vicbowl Celebrations in both seasons.
Sentric have been a key part to the success of the Warriors for many years. We thank them for their support over the many years which they have been a part of the club. This partnership has been vital to the growth of the club and helped the club achieve the goal of fielding 2 successfull Senior teams.
Back In Motion Physiotherapy
Back in Motion has been able to provide the club with a fantastic opportunity for our players to be able to heal, recover, improve and take their game to the next level.
Having a good physiotherapist is crucial in this sport, especially with all the hits the body takes each game. Please go in and see them today.
The following has been offered to all Monash Students:
Free Initial 20 min assessment
- A session where the physio can assess your injury to see whether physio is appropriate
- You can find out a little more about any concerns you have relating to a previous injury or niggle
- Also an assessment to highlight any deficits preventing your from maximising your performance
50% off your first session
- If in the Initial assessment it is deemed physio may be appropriate and you would like to get started, then enjoy 50% off your first session
- This may be physio treatment, massage, advice, education, a self management program or ALL of the above
5% off all subsequent visits
- To assist you in getting back to your best enjoy 5% off all sessions and all types
5% rebate back to the club
- To assist increasing the community welfare and assisting the club
Physio standard consults are $72.
- Primary and secondary Students as well as Monash Uni Students receive 10% of at the concession rate
- All players with Private health insurance will receive rebates on site.
- Please note// Any players sustaining injuries during games (and possibly training) can receive support via the club’s/league’s insurance policy.